Smart Energy Solutions
ELM Energy, LLC identifies, develops and implements projects that focus on improved energy supply utilizing clean power generation equipment and upgrade of grid components to take advantage of advanced metering infrastructure and demand response. To accomplish its mission, ELM Energy has developed a multi-disciplined team of partners to address technical and financial issues that arise during the course of any project.
ELM Energy and its partners focus on projects that achieve the following goals:
- The ability to generate power at multiple locations simultaneously or in stages and the distribution of that power to the grid without interrupting the supply and/or quality of power to end users.
- The ability to generate power with a variety of fuels (clean diesel, biofuels, natural gas, or syn-gas) that achieve maximum emission reductions using Best Available Control Technology (BACT).
- The ability to improve the reliability of Renewable Energy Projects (i.e., wind and solar) as base load by coupling these projects with distributed power generation systems.
The following benefits will result from the types of projects that ELM Energy is focused upon:
- Reliable power supply, not prone to large outages from weather, system failure, accidents, or terrorism.
- Reduced energy consumption, including Peak Demand, that facilitates economic growth without the need to build large and expensive power generation facilities (i.e., coal, nuclear).
- Reduce unit energy costs for our communities.